Thursday, July 1, 2010

Winner of Erin Kellison Shadow Series....


And we have a winner...but first I have a little comment.

Random.org picked a first number, so there would have been another winner. But...I couldn't verify one of the extra entries. Now this could be a mistake of the entrant or a accidental forget, either I just want to let everyone know that we do verify entries so please pay attention when you are entering contests. You took the time to enter the contest, take the time to do it right.

Enough of that though, on to the winner. Congratualtions -------

WonderBunny
you have been emailed.

If 48 hours have passed without contact, another winner will be chosen. If that winner does not get back to me, a quickie twitter contest will commence...

If you didn't win...Erin Kellison's Shadow series is available for purchase and preorder at Amazon.  Support a debut author:

2 comments:

WonderBunny said...

Woo Hoo! Thanks! I haven't read these book yet but I keep being tempted to pick them up! :)

hotcha12 said...

CONGRATS TO THE WINNER, SADLY NOT ME! LOL

LIN B