Monday, July 12, 2010

Siren Week Winners!

BlogwithBite.com is proud to announce the winners from our Siren's Week! If you didn't win, check back with us soon for our Wolf Week!

Winner of Siren by Tricia Rayburn...
Siren

Robin K said... I am afraid of dentists! As far as creatures of the deep. Sure, there are still discoveries being made.

Winners of Siren's Call by Devyn Quinn...
Siren's Call: A Dark Tides Novel

Annie McElfresh said... Back to the sea for me!

Please enter me! I'm a big Quinn fan!

Lil said... Well, if you insist that I could not have both...I would go with the Crush provided that it was not merely a crush but love.

stacey said... I would stay with the man.The book sounds great.

Send me your snail addys so I can get the books to you! - parajunkee at gmail.com
Please put SIREN in the subject.

1 comments:

Lil said...

Many thanks and congrats to the other winners!