Monday, July 19, 2010

Link up your BLOOD SONG Reviews!

It's game on for Top Reviewer for Blood Song! Here are a couple of pointers to make sure your review qualifies:

1. Make sure your review has a Blog With Bite banner on it! If you haven't used the banners before, click "Grab a Banner" from our header and pick one and add it to your post! Easy as pie, but a lot of reviews get disqualified because of this one.

2. If you reviewed this book awhile ago, that's fine! Make sure it has a BWB banner and link it up! This is a great way to draw attention to older reviews too.

3. If you know someone who has reviewed this book recently, why not drop them a comment and let them know to come link up? This is a fun way to meet people with the similar tastes and to publicize your blog, and the more, the merrier!

3 comments:

Julie@My5monkeys said...

Here is my review

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

I love linking reviews. I do the same for my blog reviews.

I have a review copy and will have to link up here when I get to read it!!=)

Anonymous said...

I just added mine. I suck so bad at deadlines.