- Blacks characters pay a price for being powerful curse workers and
experience a phenomenon called "blowback" whenever they worked someone. If you had a superpower but knew by using it you would experience a crippling
side effect would you still use it?
- Family plays an important role in White Cat (Curse Workers) -- who did you like the most or the least in Cassel's family and why ??
- What did you think about the entire world that Holly Black built? The gloves, the curses? Can you imagine a world like this where an uncovered hand could be a dangerous weapon?
- With family like this who needs enemies right? Is blood thicker than water? Or in this case should Cassel think about getting a name change and moving far far away from his familial bonds?
- Do think this book is a good set up for a sequel? If so, make your predictions
And for a special spoiler question...
What did you think about Cassel's mother and the curse she worked in the last pages of the book? Cassel finally thinks he is getting some love...and wham-O!