Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September Books!

The masses have spoken, here are BWBs September books...




Our Adult Title:

Masked by Moonlight by Nancy Gideon

All She Wants Is Revenge 

Homicide detective Charlotte Caissie is dedicated to bringing down the crime boss responsible for her father’s murder.  Using Jimmy Legere’s right hand man is a dangerous gamble, not just because of his ruthless reputation as more monster than man, but because her feelings for her mysterious and irresistible enemy are … complicated.  There’s just something about Max.

Then He Risks His Life to Save Hers

Rescued from the swamps as a child, Max Savoie owes Jimmy Legere his life. Existing silently in his rescuer’s shadow, he heeds only one voice.  Until Charlotte Caissie awakens his emotions and tests his loyalties.  Forced to step outside his cautious rules to save her, he risks more than his heart . . . he risks exposing his dark secret.

Now They're Both In Over Their Heads 

Working together means facing the truth about who and what they are, and what they need from one another.  If Max is the murderer she seeks, Cee Cee might be his next victim. She can’t afford to trust any man.  Good thing Max isn’t one.





September's YA Title:

Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel

“Throughout all my histories, I found no one I loved more than you…no one.”

Those were some of Rhode’s last words to me. The last time he would pronounce his love. The last time I would see his face.
It was the first time in 592 years I could take a breath. Lay in the sun. Taste.


Rhode sacrificed himself so I, Lenah Beaudonte, could be human again. So I could stop the blood lust.

I never expected to fall in love with someone else that wasn’t Rhode.


But Justin was…daring. Exciting. More beautiful than I could dream.

I never expected to be sixteen again…then again, I never expected my past to come back and haunt me…




0 comments: