Friday, November 13, 2009

Cheating, Death HBIC Reviews

The first 30 pages were a bit choppy in writing brief character set-up and dialog, but smoothed out nicely as the action picked up and the brains started flying. This is a very short book and a fast easy read for a few hours of bloody entertainment…Read More TinasBookReviews
 
It is Zombie Time! Cheating, Death by Teel McClanahan III is a horrifying roller coaster ride through the zombie filled streets of Denver. The book is a short, thrilling ride... Read More Parajunkee's View


This was a quick, engaging read. I wish it had been a little more filled out with more character development. I recognize that there are other books that tell more of the story, but this was the one I was reading, and I felt a little...adrift...like I was supposed to have done a reading assignment before I started. Otherwise, it's a good place to start, and it's off the beaten path of other horror novels that are out there. Read More What Book is That?

Don't forget to enter the contest to win your very own Cheating, Death! Contest Ends Today! Click here to enter.

0 comments: