Sunday, October 4, 2009

Current Book: Covet by JR Ward, Info


The current book for Blog with Bite is Covet by JR Ward and here is some info to become more familiar with the book & author:

Author Profile: (from jrward.com)

J.R. Ward is a #1 New York Times and USAToday Best Selling author of erotic paranormal romance. She lives in the south with her incredibly supportive husband and her beloved golden retriever. After graduating from law school, she began working in healthcare in Boston and spent many years as Chief of Staff of one of the premier academic medical centers in the nation. Writing has always been her passion and her idea of heaven is a whole day of nothing but her computer, her dog and her coffee pot. 

Author contact: jrw@jrward.com.





Pages:


JR Ward Facebook Page

JR Ward Myspace Page


JR Ward Homepage

There is a signing going on today if you are in KY....

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 3rd, 2009
5-7PM
THE BOOKSTORE
301 W Lincoln Trail Blvd
Radcliff, KY
(270)351-1801

13 comments:

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf said...

Thanks! Hopefully my book will be here soon, it's saying its been dispatched. We can hope! I'll also be going out to purchase a copy of Intertwined probably this week.

Natalie said...

Mine's the same! It says it's been dispatched, so hopefully I'll get it in a few days. Can't wait to participate!

Natalie @ Mindful Musings

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

I hope mine will get here in time. If it says dispatched before the 9th I'll sign up!

Anonymous said...

I bought a copy at Walmart for 5.00..I hope you guys get yours but it just released on the 29th so maybe its backordered!!

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf said...

Just wanted to let you guys know that my copy arrived from BookDepository today! It's in brand new condition. Look out for a white bubble mailer!

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

It says dispatched, so hopefully it will get here within a week. Btw, all books from there ARE brand new. Cool, huh? :)

ParaJunkee said...

They are coming! Thanks so much for letting us know! I'll be giving mine away in a contest.

Froggy said...

I bought mine at Target, LOL! I am already on page 150...I wish I could just sit and read it in one sitting!!! oh why must I sleep!!! :)

ParaJunkee said...

You know, she is always in glasses...maybe she has chronic pink eye. Or she actually thinks she's a vamp.

Anonymous said...

you know I started Intertwined first,,oops... but goodness its so good I cant put it down..Ill read covet this weekend! I just bought Ballad at Book Depo for 4.98!!

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

Ah... still waiting on my copy. Hopefully it will be soon.

Froggy said...

I hope you get it tomorrow Melissa!! Then you can relax and read it over the weekend!!

PJ...I know..seriously, right?! I was wondering if it was just me who thought she always wears those glasses..maybe she is shy? Its a bit off she wears them inside but it could be the camera lights/flashes give her headaches or something too..

Caitlin said...

Just finished Covet! I can't wait for the review questions to be posted so I can type up my review. Now on to Intertwined...