Sunday, October 11, 2009

Covet by J.R. Ward, Discussion Questions

Q#1 - Did you relate to Jim at all? Did you feel like he was a good choice or worthy of this mission?

Q#2 - How do you feel about the tone of the book? Did you think that there was too much slang/not enough/just enough? How did you feel about the word choice in the book- did it add to your reading of the story or take away from it?

Q#3 - When the "fantasy" of the book is based on a belief system that is regarded as truth by some religions (the angels & demons) does it help you relate better with the story, as opposed to a story about vampires and werewolves?

Q#4 - In the opening of this book we read about a football game analogy of Demons verses Angels, even though this is fiction what do think of Demons being portrayed as "Good Guys"?

Q#5 - How do you feel knowing this will be a 7 book series featuring Jim and he might win all of the battles?

3 comments:

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

I still haven't gotten my book, but I'm hoping it comes tomorrow. I don't want to disappoint anyone!

Brenda Hyde said...

Mines up and I just filled out the form. Let me know if I need to do anything else. Thanks for letting me participate.

Lexie said...

mine's up as well and I filled in the form :D