Forgive the lateness...and my "paraphrasing" these questions. My power chord on the laptop has gone "kerplunk" and that is where I organize my emails. So...here are the discussion questions for Touched by an Alien.
1. When dealing with aliens, what do you think is more likely: the scary, super-smart, totally different species entirely aliens? Or the pretty-much just like humans, easy to relate to, here to save Earth aliens?
2. Did you think it was convenient that Kitty's parents were so accepting of the aliens and that they both had "secret" jobs?
3. Did it seem that Kitty's sex life actually helped focus her and make better decisions and conclusions?
4. Which one? Jeff or Christopher? Why?
5. The parasites had a very strange and grossly exaggerated form when they manifested. Do you think this was a little over the top, or just totally kick butt and you would love to take on a giant slug?