Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Winners!

We had so much fun this Halloween season! So many authors, so many new featured reviewers. And a few new followers to join in on the future fun.

We had a few contests that wrapped up Halloween and now it is time to announce those winners. I'm sure everyone has been waiting patiently for this announcement!

For our first set of winners...


Out of Time: A Paranormal RomanceTwo winners of Out of Time by Monique Martin.

Winner #1 - Comment #11 = Melissa @ Books & Things

Winner #2 - Commnet # Amber Riley





1 Winner of a SIGNED copy of  Beyond the Threshold of Death 

Winner = Comment #1 - Kristen {kristen_babygurl}







1 Winner - Signed copy of Shades of Gray AND Shades of Desire

Winner = Comment #21 - yllektra (force-oblique)
 

I will email later on tonight, but if you get to this post first, you can email me at parajunkee at gmail.com! XOXO

3 comments:

Kristen My Bookish Fairy Tale said...

hehe!! Yea! Thank you I am so looking forward to reading this!!

Congrats to all of the other winners!!

Kristen
My Bloody Fairy Tale

Lucy D'Andrea said...

congrats everyone!

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

Woo Hoo! ;)